RPG and my two cents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prop, did you have any issue with the passenger side frame support not allowing the cross bar to slide in easily? Beemerman warned me that it was a tight fit on his and he had to grind a little before it would slide together. That's exactly what I found as well. I'm not sure if it's just very tight manufacturing tolerances but the driver side fit perfectly.

OP
OP
PropDr

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prop, did you have any issue with the passenger side frame support not allowing the cross bar to slide in easily? Beemerman warned me that it was a tight fit on his and he had to grind a little before it would slide together. That's exactly what I found as well. I'm not sure if it's just very tight manufacturing tolerances but the driver side fit perfectly.

No issue with my install; but I did test fit everything prior to putting it on the truck.

OP
OP
PropDr

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PropDr - can you easily switch to the overload bumps without taking the tire off?

Yes!
Jack up under hitch until the shocks are fully extended. Removed retaining nut, remove bump stop, insert overload bump stop, install nut, repeat on other site, lower truck.

Oops, a video on the subject is already posted; sorry, slow hotel room connection.

Last edited:

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn it! Just when I thought I was through spending money on the Raptor. I pulled a utility trailer a couple of weeks ago and noticed that folks were asking me to dim my lights when they were on dim, pulled the back end down just enough to blind them.

I know they are not for daily riding but do they raise the back end when there is no load?

OP
OP
PropDr

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, in my opinion, there would be just fine for daily driving, it does not jack up my truck (unloaded there is clearance between the bump and pad) Off road there will drastically reduce your suspension travel.

Fast62

Reaction score
NO, they have problems with domestic clients also, ordered parts they did not send the correct stuff, alot of back and forth, still waiting...