Rogue Racing NEW cantilever and J Arm setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Likely forever. No plans on design, fabrication, and R&D due to the new Raptor coming and the 2015+ trucks.
That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, should mean the stage 4 will go on sale right? [emoji41]

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a few in stock, I'm sure we could make it worth your while.
I'll have to wait until oil prices go back up so I can get back on some projects. Work is hard to find these days in the oilfield. Until then I'll just have to continue drooling over the YouTube footage.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
750hp supercharged 5.0

See, that's what I'm ******* talking about!!!

This should definitely be the engine that is in the 2017 Raptor. Why all this ******* around with a TTV6? Raptors are meant to be badass, and this is the power plant that would put them in a super special class above all others. Supercharged 5.0 making 750hp right of the assembly line.......

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, that's what I'm ******* talking about!!!

This should definitely be the engine that is in the 2017 Raptor. Why all this ******* around with a TTV6? Raptors are meant to be badass, and this is the power plant that would put them in a super special class above all others. Supercharged 5.0 making 750hp right of the assembly line.......

Why would Ford do that? It would just scare off their jeep owning prospective buyer demographic.