2010 SCAB. Rogue Racing / Icon / King / Evil Manf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven’t had an update on here for almost a year. I got myself a Porsche 718 Cayman GTS in January and the wife got a Porsche Macan GTS just recently. Truck has been on the back burner and recently most likely lost timing and idles terribly. I may try plugs and coil packs first, but have a feeling I have the lovely cam phaser issue these engines are known for. Planning to do a timing job with new cam phasers and chains put in early next year.

No clue how to do pictures anymore on here since they deleted my photobucket account. But I will return and post more updates once the truck actually works again
IMGUR or upload directly to the site. I don't blame you for allowing the Raptor to take a back seat when you have cars like that... and issues like that too.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Truck has been on the back burner and recently most likely lost timing and idles terribly. I may try plugs and coil packs first, but have a feeling I have the lovely cam phaser issue these engines are known for. Planning to do a timing job with new cam phasers and chains put in early next year.
ah yes, the 5.4 3V strikes again.