Rogue Racing NEW cantilever and J Arm setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More details coming after SEMA.

Don't be like that !

:specialed:

I'm guessing baby links.
Can't figure out the lateral axle control though, I certainly wouldn't trust it to the j arm assembly.

The front must have some serious, tire through the hood, up travel. 18" is technically impossible without going +3.5" on the cv shaft/lca, or making a bunch more up travel. The lower droop limit is set in stone by the cv's angle.
Unless it's 2wd, then it won't matter of course.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Don't be like that !

I'm guessing baby links.
Can't figure out the lateral axle control though, I certainly wouldn't trust it to the j arm assembly.

The front must have some serious, tire through the hood, up travel. 18" is technically impossible without going +3.5" on the cv shaft/lca, or making a bunch more up travel. The lower droop limit is set in stone by the cv's angle.

Once details are out, I can get one put together and on its way to you...

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whelp now I figured out what I have to build around! 18 inches of travel up front, and 22 out back with no glass?

We have a winner!!

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't be like that !

I'm guessing baby links.

overall width can make a difference as well...