Reported Raptor Movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDog

Reaction score
My truck was built 11/27 and currently shows awaiting shipment with a transportation delay. My Ford rep told me my truck is delayed for "retrofit". I'm thinking some of the retrofits may be option specific.

Interesting. I have 802a, bed liner, tech package, panel moon roof...Not much really that I didn't add. I had to remove CF.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. I have 802a, bed liner, tech package, panel moon roof...Not much really that I didn't add. I had to remove CF.

We've seen pictures of trucks without running lights and bumpers. Some of this delay could be as simple as that.

Justtoph

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread. I talked to Ford Service today and I asked if any Raptors have shipped. She said a few in transit. I asked if they were for the media, she said no, they were stock orders and there were a few lucky dealers. Mine dealer DM said today mine was sitting is storage, and Ford service said my is waiting to start the shipping process and check back next week..