Reported Raptor Movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck shows a shipping delay. I contacted my Ford rep Monday and she got back to me with info that my truck was waiting for a "retrofit". Reading the tranny info that's been posted I would call a reprogram a retrofit. She had no idea what my ETA could be.

We do not but a quick dealer locate shows one on the ground 44 miles from us. I pulled the vin and it does not show any delivery holds on it. So it would be released to sell.

Just making this clear that is not a Raptor I am referring to, it's a regular 17' Gen 2 Ecoboost with the 10 speed tranny.

What was its build date?

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck shows a shipping delay. I contacted my Ford rep Monday and she got back to me with info that my truck was waiting for a "retrofit". Reading the tranny info that's been posted I would call a reprogram a retrofit. She had no idea what my ETA could be.

Any indication of a problem with your truck in ETIS, by chance (red/green status box)?

raptorcat

Reaction score
11/27 But I see trucks built as early as 11/15 showing shipped. So I'm thinking one of the retrofit issues could be option related.

I've never looked there. I'll see

I was curious to find out what options you have on the truck that was built on 11/27. Mine was built on 11/22 and dealer mentioned that it was awaiting shipment with an ETA of 12/16, but that just could mean that it is awaiting shipment for retrofitting. My truck is a screw with the 802a package and nothing else.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was curious to find out what options you have on the truck that was built on 11/27. Mine was built on 11/22 and dealer mentioned that it was awaiting shipment with an ETA of 12/16, but that just could mean that it is awaiting shipment for retrofitting. My truck is a screw with the 802a package and nothing else.

My truck shows an ETA of 12/14 but status of "delayed" and "storage" So again that ETA is just an automatic system generated estimate. Not accurate with the current Raptor issues.

My truck is:

Screw, 802A, tech pkg, bed extender, tailgate step, beadlocks, tailgate applique, 2nd row heated and spray liner

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Weird its physically there, they've posted pictures. Ford can't do anything right it seems.

They are usually a day or two behind on our locator status. The truck in Michigan didn't show on the ground until today and when it did showed 2 days on the lot.

JDog

Reaction score
So my timeline has been similar to the other "early" folks though mine was an 11/18 build. I've been monitoring it and talking to Ford Service and all the usual stuff has happened. Had a build date, got a window sticker 1 week out from that date. Truck was built, then it all stopped. Been only getting TBDs from Ford Service ever since. But now I can no longer access my window sticker from research maniacs. I seem to recall others had this happen to them too, but I can't find that thread. Anyone know what this means? Or just yet another unknown step in this entire process?

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my timeline has been similar to the other "early" folks though mine was an 11/18 build. I've been monitoring it and talking to Ford Service and all the usual stuff has happened. Had a build date, got a window sticker 1 week out from that date. Truck was built, then it all stopped. Been only getting TBDs from Ford Service ever since. But now I can no longer access my window sticker from research maniacs. I seem to recall others had this happen to them too, but I can't find that thread. Anyone know what this means? Or just yet another unknown step in this entire process?

Dunno what it means when the window sticker disappears online but 2 other guys that this happened to had their Raptors released for shipment.

BlackRap

Reaction score
Mine has been built since 3rd week in October...and it still sits...Need this thing by the end of the year for tax purposes...