GEN 2 Remove your locks or lose you stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured that. I've been the victim of theft as well, it sucks! I would probably do the same thing, I know some others wouldn't as some aren't born with common sense and would probably get it towed to ford if the key fob didn't work, lol

so how do you tow a vehicle that you can't unlock? drag the tires?

OP
OP
F

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You leave guns in a vehicle and one is stolen but you are glad that they didn't get your laptop? You are they type of gun owner that probably shouldn't own guns. That is straight up ******* to leave firearms in your vehicle. You should be concerned that your firearm isn't used in a murder or other crimes. Thieves suck and should be dealt with accordingly. Leaving firearms in a vehicle is just plain irresponsible.

Thanks for your opinion.

Next time I'll strap them to my waist and walk into the restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if they can see it and they want it, they're gonna get it. been there...usually it's just smash the glass, grab and go. nothing, no security system is going to prevent theft that way. no alarm will matter, they're gone before anyone even turns around.

bottom line, never ever have anything of value in sight. all i have in sight are car seats but they are secured and would take too long to remove. avoid parking on the street at night if you can, those cars always get picked first.

criminals want the quickest and easiest highest value targets. it's like running from a grizzly bear, all you need are slower/fatter friends.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so how do you tow a vehicle that you can't unlock? drag the tires?
Ummm really? Pick up the front with the tow truck and support the back with dollies.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Thanks for your opinion.

Next time I'll strap them to my waist and walk into the restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha ha

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are they type of gun owner that probably shouldn't own guns.

Portland, eh? Why don't you just admit you're an anti-gunner, like everyone else in your liberal shit hole. And, for the record, that's coming from a guy who lives in New York, so you really know Portland sucks.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Portland, eh? Why don't you just admit you're an anti-gunner, like everyone else in your liberal shit hole. And, for the record, that's coming from a guy who lives in New York, so you really know Portland sucks.

LMAO! Anti-gunner couldn't be further from the truth. I am as pro-gun as you can get. I am a sponsored competitor in both USPSA and Steel Challenge. So yeah, I actually get paid to shoot. Between my wife and I we average about 60k rounds annually in our handguns. Regarding Portland, you did get that one right. A liberal cesspool is too kind.