Regrets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its been a week now since I traded the truck in. All I have is regrets. I did it for all the right reasons. Between moving to SC, making money for nice chunk of change to go toward a down payment for the new home, and saving $120+ each week at the pump, it really was the best decision. With all that said the regret has still set in hard. I even had a dream last night I still had it, and woke up pretty sad..haha.

I will also miss FRF(I suspect I will still lurk from time to time). Lots of help and lots of laughs here, especially from those crazy Canadian raptor owners. The pit in my stomach is still there just thinking about it.

RIP
20211114_103439.jpg

The new ride20220318_165903.jpg

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Do what ya gotta do, and sometimes its sucks. Definitely lurk you’re always welcome here. It is weird how attached we get to our vehicles. I still miss my last two tahoes and the first one has been gone since 09. Lol. On the plus side theres a big aftermarket for those hondas ;)
Edit: Oh and congats on the new home!

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do what ya gotta do, and sometimes its sucks. Definitely lurk you’re always welcome here. It is weird how attached we get to our vehicles. I still miss my last two tahoes and the first one has been gone since 09. Lol. On the plus side theres a big aftermarket for those hondas ;)
Edit: Oh and congats on the new home!
Yeah this newest Gen is still lacking in the aftermarket parts dept. but I suspect like all Hondas it will expand quickly. Who knows I may start having flashbacks and start putting Baja Design lights all over it with upfitter switches and skid plates.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought once you grew up and weren’t a kid anymore that you got to stop doing things you don’t want to do…… seems like I was misinformed lol.

I was just at the fab shop yesterday talking to the owner about all these expensive cars we were standing next to and discussing the tight rope walk of you only live once and you have to be able to afford to live.

I’d say stick around on here, you might be able to help someone else out with what you know.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
effin traitor.

next he is going to be drinking starbucks and growing a man bun. go away you traitor. dont ever come back here.......... unless you got gen 1 parts to give to me
Vehicles come and go but 2 things are certain,

1....I despise starbucks
2....I will meet my maker with a man's haircut before a bun of any form tried nesting on my head.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in the same boat at the moment. Sucks.
Your truck gone too ?

Good luck OP. I can imagine you will miss her for a long time to come and that really sucks, but a new home and better quality of life of course can't compare. A responsible decision isn't easy, kudos.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck gone too ?

Good luck OP. I can imagine you will miss her for a long time to come and that really sucks, but a new home and better quality of life of course can't compare. A responsible decision isn't easy, kudos.
Your right, I have been very good at making irresponsible ones though!!