Regrets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, nothing wrong with upgrading!

But why a Civic and not a 40MPG Maverick?
I figured if I was trading it in, I was going for something opposite spectrum, nimble, sporty, quick, reliable. Honestly the Maverick does nothing for me. Not a fan of the looks. The wife has a very nice TRD 4 Runner so if im getting that offroad itch, at least I have an option, plus its not mine so I can trash it..hahaha

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One engine son, crappy Ford oil pump gears, son!!!!
Upgraded oil pump gears and low and behold, simple fix.
And you saw the bill for the new one installed with the Whipple back on under 10K, son.

Still cheaper than the Gen 2 or 3 by 20K
Ecco Boost sucks ass!!!
Oh sorry "son", you blew up just 1 engine lol. Amazing, who would have thought a stock engine that wasn't ever designed for boost would fail when some caveman slapped a supercharger on it? That's your fault, not the fault of the factory oil pump. To claim otherwise is simply ignorant.

You truly never fail to let your insecurities shine through. You're always lashing out because your $25K "build" gets smoked by a Gen 2 with nothing more than a tune. Keep living in your own little world where trucks that are newer and faster than yours "suck ass" lol, it's downright pathetic.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh sorry "son", you blew up just 1 engine lol. Amazing, who would have thought a stock engine that wasn't ever designed for boost would fail when some caveman slapped a supercharger on it? That's your fault, not the fault of the factory oil pump. To claim otherwise is simply ignorant.

You truly never fail to let your insecurities shine through. You're always lashing out because your $25K "build" gets smoked by a Gen 2 with nothing more than a tune. Keep living in your own little world where trucks that are newer and faster than yours "suck ass" lol, it's downright pathetic.
You're talk is getting old and has no truth, my truck has never been beat by a Jenny, so go back to that slow ass Jenny that gets beat by a Honda.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I apologize in advance to the OP for me engaging with this EB numb nuts guy, he just ****** me off.
Oh, we know that by now mister "I'd never be caught dead in a Gen 2, because it would trigger my insecurities". Add that on top of your baseless claims that manufacturers should design engines for aftermarket modifications that grossly exceed their factory capabilities, while blaming the OE for said failures.

Nobody is interested in your nonsense claims. Even a stock Gen 2 runs 5.2 to 60 and 13.9 in the 1/4 at 100. With your aftermarket supercharger kit add on, your pig iron Gen 1 engine is well over 700lbs. A tune only Gen 2 is in the 12's, save your baseless claims for someone misinformed or gullible enough believe them.