Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Maintenance Forum' started by KaiserM715, Aug 20, 2013.

1. KaiserM715

KaiserM715 Kaiser Söze Staff Member

Post your recommendations for dealers for warranty and / or service work. Please limit discussion to good experiences / recommendations. The intent is not to turn this thread into a bash fest for a bad experience. Provide the dealer name, location and a recommended service adviser.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  2. Icecobra

Icecobra FRF Addict

The Ford store Morgan hill... The service writers pretty much suck and male no effort. But the service manager (ART SILVA) will go above and beyond to make sure its covered and fixed right the first time. Since I have purchased the truck 5 trips to service and 5 times no problem the manager takes care of it... One time I am pretty sure I bent the tie rod end, no problem covered it under warranty and realigned it for free... Then washed it before giving it back.. You can certainly do a lot worse than going here....

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  3. The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company aka nosbusa Supporting Vendor

since this is a positive thread, maybe post the name of the people you worked with? i think it would be nice to know who to talk to if we decide to go to of these recommended dealers. when you hear that someone was referred to you, you tend to to out of your way to make that customer happy.

4. Txfight00

Txfight00 Full Access Member

Mike Alevisos at Sanderson Ford in Glendale AZ - solid guy, straight shooter. Got his name from Matt Kimmerle of Sanderson Offroad.

5. KaiserM715

KaiserM715 Kaiser Söze Staff Member

I have taken my truck in twice for warranty issues and took my truck to McRee Ford in Dickenson, TX. I used Mike Becker as my service adviser both times. I did not have any issues and they were pretty quick about getting my truck fixed.

6. wanderfalk

wanderfalk Full Access Member

come on southern california guys chime in on your service workmanship.

7. DieselD

DieselD Full Access Member

For the Phoenix metro area Bell ford are my choice with Sanderson Ford second. I have names of techs that will treat your truck right if needed

Yunk the Junk likes this.
  8. RAPTOR2012GR

RAPTOR2012GR Full Access Member

Any good dealership in south Tx

9. Cleave

Cleave FRF Addict

For those of us in the Sacramento area, I would recommend Steve cook at elk grove ford, power steering went out for the second time and he took care of it with no questions, the quick lane service there is also very good

10. mudblood

mudblood FRF Addict

In the Northeast Atlanta region Gwinnett Place Ford has excellent service. Toni Deldonna is the service manager and will go the extra mile for the service customers.