Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was just wondering if we had a thread on dealer service departments that are raptor friendly.

Woodhouse Ford in Blair, NE is able to do good work on the raptor and they are able to do alignments.

Capital Ford in Wilmington, NC is raptor friendly. Although they are not able to perform front end alignments. And the service techs arnt the brightest. The mechanics do good work and turnaround is moderate.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good / Bad Dealerships

I've seen this on here before, but couldn't find it. Which dealership did you go to and how was the service?

Ford Garage Kaiserslautern in Germany
First oil change 5,200 miles. Over charged and didn't perform all services. Brought in my oil and asked them to rotate the tires. They kept the truck overnight and when I called they made me go to the back of the dealership (1/8 mile) and drive it out myself. Mind you this is a lot full of cars that a raptor has no business being in. I had to have a spotter guide me the whole the way out. Go to pay and they didn't rotate the tires and were going to charge €163 ($210) euro for what is basically an oil flush.

Ford Garage Homburg

Brought in for two oil changes and a tire balance. Both times done while I waited and never cost more than $90. An extra 20 min drive down the autobahn for better service and better customer service.

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fox Ford Traverse City Mi, knowledgeable service guys and always helpful. Been going there 3 years no troubles

Don't know about the sales department

Last edited:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maplecrest Ford, Mendham, NJ - from a sales perspective, excellent. Haven't had to get her serviced yet so i can't report on the service dept...

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi gang,

As a reminder, I can document any feedback (positive or negative) about your experience at your dealership. It can be from the sales side or the service side. To get your feedback entered in our system, PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, dealership name/location, and any specifics you'd like me to include. I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jersey City Ford, route 440, Jersey City NJ. 07305, service sucks, find every way to give you the run around, and inconvenience you , wasting and burning up your time, the only thing there good at is ******** you with a smile, do your self a favor if your in this area, stay away

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Velde Ford in Pekin, IL.

Sales department is great. Mike Clausen has handled all my purchases. No BS with price just honest and quick deals. Family owned too.

Service has fixed everything thus far. A little rough a few times but have been good for a while now. Owner definitely makes sure everything is taken care of.