Rear Facing / Chase Lighting - Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrociraptor

Reaction score
After Raptoberfest my light pods have seen better days. I'm going to convert the two that survived to rear mounted lights on a strobe relay. Two questions, what color have people used? I was thinking one green, one blue. Also, if you've mounted pods rear facing, any way to do this without drilling (and no chase rack)?

OP
OP
Atrociraptor

Atrociraptor

Reaction score
Thank you both. Between this and some other threads that I didn't see before it seems Amber solid is the way to go...

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the strobes depending on the situation... For example I've been in dust so bad you couldn't see 10ft in front of you. Just be sure solid is an option encase the person following you minds.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I was overthinking it and thought you were using some new slang like the kids texting these days!

What wattage are you guys typically running for something like this? I'm guessing its similar in theory to a rear facing red "fog light" on a euro car.