NOW SHIPPING | KR Off-Road Chase Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NOW IN STOCK & SHIPPING
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-chase-light-suction-cup-mounted
Chase_Light1__90443.1675878037.jpg
The KR Off-Road Chase Light is the perfect temporary chase light for all your off-road adventures. If you don't want to spend the money on a permanently mounted chase light ths is a great option. Many off-road trails require some type of chase light mounted on the rear of the vehicle to help make your truck visible to other drivers, especially at night. This satisifies that requirement without the headache of a complicated installation. It'll mount up in a few seconds.

The KR Off-Road Chase Light was designed to house a Baja Designs S2 Flush Mount Light between two (2) RAM® Twist-Lock Suction Cup Bases. This ensures a quick and easy deployment without the need for any adhesives. The one-piece bracket design ensures your light is ready to go on your next adventure. Simply attach it to your window, twist the two locks on the suction cup and plug the included wire harness into your cigarette plug and you're up and running.

FEATURES
  • 1/8" 5052 Aluminum
  • Anodized Finish (Available in Black, Blue or Red)
  • Quick & Easy Temporary Installation
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
INCLUDES
  • 1x KR Off-Road Chase Light Bracket
  • 1x Baja Designs S2 Flush Mount Light (Optional)
  • 2x RAM® Twist-Lock Suction Cup Bases
  • 1x 13' Wiring Harness
FITMENT
  • All vehicles with a glass window
LIGHT COMPATIBILITY
  • Baja Designs S2 Sport, Flush Mount
  • Baja Designs S2 Pro, Flush Mount
WARRANTY
  • Lifetime Warranty for the original owner
Light Choices: We allow you to select which light color/pattern you desire. Amber is the most popular choice for rear mounted chase lights.

Chase_Light2__33924.1675878038.jpg

Colors__37935.1675878033.jpg

Chase2__93849.1675878041.jpg

Chase1__04823.1675878043.jpg

Chase3__63073.1675878044.jpg

Chase4__62772.1675878033.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is pretty cool! Would be nice if there was a way to make it strobe …
Most raptor events require a non-strobing chase light. If you ever drove behind someone on the trail with a strobing chase light for more than 3 minutes you'd know it's annoying AF.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah been there! I find myself using my strobe chase light when I’m on my way home or to work helping stranded people out of the snow. The first time i took my Jen juan to the trail my buddy scolded me lol.