Rcv IWE eliminator kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post on on different threads, this is my quote with the RCV iwe eliminator kit please help!

"Hello guys, so I just received my RCV IWE eliminator kit and head to a local offroad garage to install it, but the thing is the new hub from RCV doesnt sit fit in place of my stock hub, That said, I did ask if I needed to do any mods in order for it to fit before I go and buy it and the answer was that no modification what so ever has to be done for the RCV IWE kit to be installed, just remove and insert.

If anyone has installed the kit successfully I would appreciate if you can share a manual guide on How-To so I can pass it to the person working on my truck, because at the moment I feel like I just bought more headache than a solution...

Note that my truck is all stock suspension and drivetrain wise"

jager000

Reaction score
I really wish that I would have made a tutorial, because there are some fitment issues. I believe that RCD is aware, but right now there are no other options.

Completely remove the IWE hub, then slide the stock ring out of the plastic. Then slide the IWE ring in. Replace, but do not tighten the IWE . Just put a thread or two on it to hold it in place.

Once you button everything up from the other side go back to the IWE, you will find that you can not tighten the IWE all the way up. I was able to get it to seal, so I just used some longer bolts and skinny nuts to space it out.

I have 2,000 miles on it. The only issue I have had was a brake caliper mounting bracket bolt came out. (locktite those damn things)

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Steele16 or anyone else running these eliminators. Any updates? Still no issues? I may be going this route soon.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them. They are great, no issues. Do them and don't look back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you install them yourself?

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Do you have the torsen front end? What's your ride height?

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They install very easy. Remove the IWE fully and slide the RCV ring over the axle. It will engage the hub when the axle is slid back in. Don't reuse any of the IWE

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They install very easy. Remove the IWE fully and slide the RCV ring over the axle. It will engage the hub when the axle is slid back in. Don't reuse any of the IWE

I may be hitting you up come install time[emoji106]

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the fitting ? We'r a lot here looking for these eliminators but fitment issues got us a little puzzled...