Ravelco vs. Kill Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
It’s not a deterrent, but we keep apple AirTags hidden in all the vehicles. Should the raptor be stolen while I go into the city at least I will be able to find it immediately.

Consult your state specific laws to understand what you can and cannot do upon locating your stolen property
Only problem is.....how often do you have to charge those things? I've thought of doing similar, but battery life on most devicesw like that is not long.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only problem is.....how often do you have to charge those things? I've thought of doing similar, but battery life on most devicesw like that is not long.
mine has been in since June of 22. still going strong

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 7 months ago I had the Ravelco installed on both my 2019 and 2021 Raptors and love it, except for two things. I always forget that it is unplugged and attempt to start the truck. Everything turns on but the engine and it makes me feel stupid. I drive the 2019 more than the 2021 and like the installer said, which I did not believe, over time muscle memory will allow me to plug it in with my eyes closed, and I can. However, because I rarely drive the 2021, I still fumble around trying to plug it in, which makes me feel stupid. See the pattern. Although I don’t want either truck to get stolen, my primary concern was the truck getting stolen with my dog inside it. I cannot replace my dog!! Secondly, I keep a loaded Glock inside a console vault in each truck and I would hate to think it would ever be used against innocent people. I think the device is awesome and worth every cent. It gives me peace of mind and I wish I invented it!!