Kill Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WisestIowan

Reaction score
I had a guy put a kill switch on my 2023 37 package today. He did a great job. $450. He’s out of Dallas and services DFW, Houston, ATX, SA and OKC.

For the record, I don’t know him and I am certainly not profiting off of this post. I just know IGLA and Ravelco have been discussed ad nauseam on here and I figured I’d let everyone know.

His name is Mike Corona. His number is (214) 5O5-5I36.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Details of install? It must be similar to the others. I'm not a fan of taping into the main body harness. I know countless others have done it but it's just not for me.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a guy put a kill switch on my 2023 37 package today. He did a great job. $450. He’s out of Dallas and services DFW, Houston, ATX, SA and OKC.

For the record, I don’t know him and I am certainly not profiting off of this post. I just know IGLA and Ravelco have been discussed ad nauseam on here and I figured I’d let everyone know.

His name is Mike Corona. His number is (214) 5O5-5I36.
Wow. $450 for a kill switch seems crazy high. $2.50 in parts and 15 mins labor.

OP
OP
W

WisestIowan

Reaction score
Where is the switch mounted? Any pictures would be useful.

It’s under the dash under the steering column. You don’t even know it’s there and it’s not easy to reach. I don’t have photos but I have a video. Not sure how to upload the video.

The truck will start normally with remote start. If you want to start it pushing the button you have to toggle the kill switch to off.