Raptors Stolen from Dearborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
Is there a link to the article? This would have been reported here locally and I haven't seen anything.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would take a raptor a year as payment to be security. i have always wanted to really whack somebody with my nunchukus and stabsomeone with my sword. theres only so many fake targets you can hit before you get bored. and if they run away, i can use my throwing stars.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i would take a raptor a year as payment to be security. i have always wanted to really whack somebody with my nunchukus and stabsomeone with my sword. theres only so many fake targets you can hit before you get bored. and if they run away, i can use my throwing stars.
Ford is only willing to pay security guards a base model Ecosport per year. That's why they have no security guards.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A fortune to hire a rent a cop to sit and watch cameras?
Any bozo can watch the boobtube and pick up the phone to call the real cops if something happens.
"A fortune" is what people have been paying for ADM.
I guess thats why the dealers aren't having their Raptors stolen then, because they can spend a "FORTUNE" on security, lol.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where's the link. I just saw the story on the news. I am local and the only thing they said is that several high performance mustangs were stolen. nothing to do with Raptors. just mustangs. and not Dearborn it was flat rock interesting.

Last edited: