Raptors Stolen from Dearborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VFFTX

Reaction score
The article(s) I read indicated that 13 Raptors were RECOVERED, it didn't state how many were stolen. Most were in disrepair.. items stolen, etc... so, does that mean someone will receive a "previously stolen" Raptor? :)

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The article(s) I read indicated that 13 Raptors were RECOVERED, it didn't state how many were stolen. Most were in disrepair.. items stolen, etc... so, does that mean someone will receive a "previously stolen" Raptor? :)
Probably crush them if they have too much damage, I honestly am curious what they would do? Repair them and rent them out to Raptor Assault?

JackO

Reaction score
I picked up a 2001 HD F150 back in 2001......truck was stolen off the dealer's lot and joy rided around town......stole both airbags and the tailgate......I got the truck for about $10K off with 100 miles on it.......these trucks would probably still bring premium money

rudychan

Reaction score
I just checked with my dealer and he stated that the Raptor I was waiting to ship was shipped out before the theft.

Why not steal them in the open everyone else are robbing stores during the day and nobody are stopping them.

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
I just checked with my dealer and he stated that the Raptor I was waiting to ship was shipped out before the theft.

Why not steal them in the open everyone else are robbing stores during the day and nobody are stopping them.
I see you're in Jersey, when were your built and shipped dates? I'm trying to gauge when my truck coming to Maryland might be on its way, built 5/31 and still "awaiting shipment"

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have security. Drive by any of the lots, they’re patrolled 24/7.

The issue is organized crime. A security guard can only do so much when 13 criminals rush the gate and literally drive the trucks with right over the fences.

It’s similar to the smash and grab robberies that are occurring all over the country. It keeps happening because there are no serious consequences for “non-violent” crime anymore, especially is California. They’ll probably classify these thefts as a “joy ride” and slap them with probation, it’s a joke.
I guess it would be too much to completely disable drivability until it’s time to put them on the truck? Pull fuses or battery?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess it would be too much to completely disable drivability until it’s time to put them on the truck? Pull fuses or battery?
There’s thousands of them getting moved every day. I don’t think it would be practical. But at the same time, I agree they apparently need to bolster security processes at the lots.