Raptors and Craft Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some more Oktoberfest to try tonight.
e46aa873b859ba4f20de8fdbe06c42a6.jpg

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I've held my peace long enough. This thread is in dire need of some good old American backpressure.

Craft beer and 3 ton off-road high speed trucks powered by high performance large displacement V-8 engines. These two things have something to do with each other?

Well yeah, may be, if the truck is a garage queen owned by a Euro-wannabe *****.

Look. This is an American truck built by Americans for Americans who love dirt, mud, the wide open spaces, speed, adrenaline, testosterone, and beer. It doesn't matter what kind of beer it is as long as it's beer. It doesn't matter if it's cold. It doesn't matter if it was brewed by nerdy brewers who buy yeast from Belgium and hops from Pangea. What matters is that there is some combination of speed, dirt, and alcohol. The rest is ********.

:)

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I've held my peace long enough. This thread is in dire need of some good old American backpressure.

Craft beer and 3 ton off-road high speed trucks powered by high performance large displacement V-8 engines. These two things have something to do with each other?

Well yeah, may be, if the truck is a garage queen owned by a Euro-wannabe *****.

Look. This is an American truck built by Americans for Americans who love dirt, mud, the wide open spaces, speed, adrenaline, testosterone, and beer. It doesn't matter what kind of beer it is as long as it's beer. It doesn't matter if it's cold. It doesn't matter if it was brewed by nerdy brewers who buy yeast from Belgium and hops from Pangea. What matters is that there is some combination of speed, dirt, and alcohol. The rest is ********.

:)
I didn't start the thread to "exclude" anyone. I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for craft beer with other like minded Raptor owners. Sorry if you were offended.

Now where did I park my eurocar?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk