Rabbit hole raptors. post pics and build links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
minimum requirements- 37+ tires and frame cut bumpers

Two of the most beautiful things are a bone stock raptor and those who have fallen into the rabbit hole and created or are creating their version of the ultimate raptor.
We always see the stockish ones but to often these radical raptors are lost in a sea of threads. This thread hopefully will be a index to see some of these builds that are truly incredible.
For me this journey starts at one of my first big purchases, I was picking up a set of deavers from RPG and in the parking lot were a half a dozen 100k+ raptors with long travel front and rear with tires up to 40 inches. As i was admiring these machines, one of the rpg guys says to me "you'll be there someday" I just laughed and yet here we go....
The name rabbit hole raptors....i was down at Svc getting a rear dove tail bumper (the start) and admiring Jeff's truck, amazing mid-travel beast, yet I've never seen it here...or maybe that's another one thats buried. But anyways i was talking about my plans and he said "it's a deep rabbit hole"

So post some pics and a link to your build thread (if you have one)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
:shooter: Total thread-jack.

IMG_3722.jpg

But on topic for the thread title; Rabbit Hole Distillery, Louisville, KY

Stew_Magoo

Reaction score
IMG_3659.JPG IMG_3725.JPG IMG_3721.JPG
7ucRj1q2TKswXEvG6

37's, dovetail, dual spare bed rack, front bumper is not a frame cut. 2+2 front fenders. I love the slim frame cut bumpers, but I like the space for lights my current bumper provides.

I bought the truck like this, and I don't know what my plans are for it. I'm moving to Arizona next month and want to do a lot of off roading. My only immediate plans are proper rock sliders, and maybe one of them rollbar looking things. The more I use the truck, the better I will know where to put money into the truck. I tend to rabbit hole the shit I build, so I'm sure this will end up with more money than I would like thrown at it. I'd also like to keep the truck functional as a daily. The more I use the truck and learn about them from others that use them as they were intended; the better I will know where to put money into it. As an aside, I hate that these trucks are status symbols and dudes bragging about garage queens that have never left pavement make me sad. Anywho, that's a little about me, my truck, and my plans.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
14 Roush, 37's 3.0's/Deavers etc.. Building my own bumpers, just taking me forever to get there..lol Currently just a valence style bumper, but the frame is getting chopped soon.
RR.jpg

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 146685 View attachment 146686 View attachment 146687
7ucRj1q2TKswXEvG6

37's, dovetail, dual spare bed rack, front bumper is not a frame cut. 2+2 front fenders. I love the slim frame cut bumpers, but I like the space for lights my current bumper provides.

I bought the truck like this, and I don't know what my plans are for it. I'm moving to Arizona next month and want to do a lot of off roading. My only immediate plans are proper rock sliders, and maybe one of them rollbar looking things. The more I use the truck, the better I will know where to put money into the truck. I tend to rabbit hole the shit I build, so I'm sure this will end up with more money than I would like thrown at it. I'd also like to keep the truck functional as a daily. The more I use the truck and learn about them from others that use them as they were intended; the better I will know where to put money into it. As an aside, I hate that these trucks are status symbols and dudes bragging about garage queens that have never left pavement make me sad. Anywho, that's a little about me, my truck, and my plans.

You will love ripping the fire roads in AZ. Look up 454 Motorsports when you get out there, or find him on Instagram. They know there way around the desert.
Do you have bumps out back? If not, that should be the first thing you add.