Raptors and Craft Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being the beer lover that I am, I can think of no better photographic opportunity than to capture my truck and the good beer I love. If you love good craft beer please photo your truck, the beer your enjoying and what you think about the beer (tasting notes for you real beer nerds).

This is Kaiser imperial Oktoberfest lager by Avery brewing out of Boulder, CO. It is the batch 11 and weighs in at 9.5% alc/vol. This is a BIG beer, you will smell the alcohol before it hits your lips. It's a great option to all the Oktoberfest beers out there that in my opinion are low in alcohol and in taste. It has the smooth characteristics of a lager with the kick in the ass of a barley wine. If you enjoy high gravity beers I would highly recommend you add this to the shopping list.
2be48565d68ed7d076aaa9bada22fd16.jpg

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go big or go home! What's better than enjoying craft brew? Brewing craft brew while drinking craft brew. This is one of my own high octane IPA's with 7oz of hops during the brew & dry hopping.
I'm super jealous you keg! My kegorator took a shit on me when I was gone so I need to find out what that is going to cost me. I bought a synek system while I was deployed so I'm interested to see how it works fermenting beer.

I was lucky enough to score tickets to the great american beer fest this weekend in Denver. I'll try to post some pictures with some brewers if I get a chance.

RazorSharpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not missing out on this. This is Bravery Brewing's Smoking Gun porter. They're a small brewing company out here in Palmdale CA co-founded by R Lee Ermey that makes some pretty aggressive stuff. If you see their stuff on tap, give it a try!

Attachments

• 20141001_001022-1.jpg
    20141001_001022-1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm super jealous you keg! My kegorator took a shit on me when I was gone so I need to find out what that is going to cost me. I bought a synek system while I was deployed so I'm interested to see how it works fermenting beer.

I was lucky enough to score tickets to the great american beer fest this weekend in Denver. I'll try to post some pictures with some brewers if I get a chance.

Synek? Is that one of those counter top kegorators?