Raptors and Craft Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20161006_212131.jpg
Finished the 3100 mile journey with a Logboat brew I picked up in Columbia, MO.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally forgot all about this thread. We need to start a beer trading program through here since we have craft beer lovers from all across the country.

I still have the truck, but unfortunately haven't had the budget to do any mods to it.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally forgot all about this thread. We need to start a beer trading program through here since we have craft beer lovers from all across the country.

I still have the truck, but unfortunately haven't had the budget to do any mods to it.
I'd be down for that. I live in Toledo Oh so detroit beers are a stones throw away. Ever had Motor City Brewing's Ghetto Blaster? How about Atwater Brewing's Vanilla Java Porter?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had gotten some. In our area they hardly got any. Do you have any you want to sell lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah! If I was a smart man I would have bought more than the 4 pack I did while I was in Myrtle Beach over Christmas. My wife loved it, thus it was gone quickly. I am trying to find a clone recipe to homebrew.

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did have this on Friday though. Was amazing.
622a439217f640ce0daa9f972659c446.jpg

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be down for that. I live in Toledo Oh so detroit beers are a stones throw away. Ever had Motor City Brewing's Ghetto Blaster? How about Atwater Brewing's Vanilla Java Porter?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have not had either, but they both sound delicious.

The popular local brewery around here is Southern Pines Brewing. I can also get pretty much any beer from raleigh/durham. The big one in asheville that we have here is Wicked Weed, all there beer is top notch, but hey are super proud of it.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I did have this on Friday though. Was amazing.
622a439217f640ce0daa9f972659c446.jpg

UTOPIAS! Man, if you drank that big of a glass of Utopias you must of been hurting Saturday morning. That shit is no joke.