Raptors and Craft Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did have this on Friday though. Was amazing.
622a439217f640ce0daa9f972659c446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sam Adams? Would not have known that just looking at it. Looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not had either, but they both sound delicious.

The popular local brewery around here is Southern Pines Brewing. I can also get pretty much any beer from raleigh/durham. The big one in asheville that we have here is Wicked Weed, all there beer is top notch, but hey are super proud of it.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

UTOPIAS! Man, if you drank that big of a glass of Utopias you must of been hurting Saturday morning. That shit is no joke.

Oh, that was no big deal, trust me. I had about 5 other beers as well. Now drinking 6 120 min Dogfish nearly put a hurting on the whole next day lol.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not had either, but they both sound delicious.

The popular local brewery around here is Southern Pines Brewing. I can also get pretty much any beer from raleigh/durham. The big one in asheville that we have here is Wicked Weed, all there beer is top notch, but hey are super proud of it.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

UTOPIAS! Man, if you drank that big of a glass of Utopias you must of been hurting Saturday morning. That shit is no joke.
Do you like lighter/darker/sweeter?

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you like lighter/darker/sweeter?

It depends on the weather to be honest. During the summer I drink mostly Gose's, Blonde's, and IPA's. During the colder months its stouts' porters, and Belgian Quads. I prefer to buy from local breweries if I can help it.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
28% barleywine

Never heard of it. High gravity I assume then? I mostly drink stouts, porters, and sours. I do like Sai son's and lambics though. I am really close to Jolly Pumpkin in Ann Arbor Michigan. They have great sours.

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sheezus, 6 120's! Your supposed to savor them, not shotgun them!

When they have them on tap you drink as many as you can, they are sooo delicious lol

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I live in central Wisconsin, we have quite a few, but the most popular are Central Waters and O'so brewing.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Their hasn't been a wicked weed beer that I've had that I didn't like. Can't get enough of them, and I'm in North Carolina.

The Atwater Smoked Porter was one of my favorites.

This weekend I had an Aviator Wide Open Red that was malty and delicious.
http://aviatorbrew.com/aviatorbeer

Beer trades? I'm in. I've shipped a few to fellow FRF'ers

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc