Raptors and Craft Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a sour fan, but I have only tried a couple from Cigar City Brewing in Tampa. I did not realize the 120 min ipa was 18%! I have had their world wide stout that is 18% and it knocked me on my ass.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They're more tart opposed to bitter like an IPA. One of my favorites that is relatively easy to find is the Le Terroir from New Belgium. Most Whole Foods, Total Wine or places that carry craft beer in general should have it. They're definitely not for everyone. My gf the non beer drinker really likes them and my neighbor who is into craft beer like me hated it when I let him try one. I'd say it's about 50/50 with most people I ask about them.

Le Terroir - New Belgium Brewing

Jag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're more tart opposed to bitter like an IPA. One of my favorites that is relatively easy to find is the Le Terroir from New Belgium. Most Whole Foods, Total Wine or places that carry craft beer in general should have it. They're definitely not for everyone. My gf the non beer drinker really likes them and my neighbor who is into craft beer like me hated it when I let him try one. I'd say it's about 50/50 with most people I ask about them.

Le Terroir - New Belgium Brewing

I agree. It is usually a love it or hate it with sours. I personally don't care for them, but I am willing to try them, but rarely find one I'd drink a full pint of. Come to think of it, I think I have only had one I would be willing to drink a full glass, but it still wasn't enough to my liking I would buy a 4/6 pack. It could also be because I'm burned out on heavily hopped beers and am on a major malt kick these days.

Same thing with 'ciders' for me.

Kewl thread!

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried a couple creative shots lol, with the infamous Goose Island Bourbon County Stout. Used to be 15.5% abv, this years is 13.8%, which is plenty strong lol.
dd50afbd00ebc411eba4fa373b5b36eb.jpg

5e86e64037f1baf4673855fc07e92f43.jpg

46b69200aadd5342c9e96d949664646d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice shots!

I got a bottle of that in the fridge that I haven't tried yet. One of theses cool nights I'll grab a good stogie and pour some stout.

Love the pics. The front camera and the one looking eye level with the hood are definitely creative.

Buy a raffle ticket for Avery: win an awesome prize for your Raptor.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can keep those Leinie's Cranberry Gingers! I tried to give them away to my buddies and found them hidden around the house half drank.