Raptors and Craft Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cranberry gingers are the wife's, even tho she will drink the good beer. She just wanted to try them. Lol yes the diet Busch is for company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else on have the Untapped app for their phone?

How did I miss this thread. I am going to need to catch up!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally tired a few sours earlier this month at a beer tasting. Yup, not for me.

50% of my friends don't like them either. My gf who is just getting into beer loves them though. Different strokes I guess. I am jealous of whoever posted the Goose Island BC Stout. My beer store says they'll have it at the end of the month.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today's beer: Violin Monster by arbor brewing. If you like a complex beer this is awesome. For those leine cranberry haters...don't be afraid to drink your wife's beer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else on have the Untapped app for their phone?

How did I miss this thread. I am going to need to catch up!
Yes! The untapped app is a great way to track what beers you have drank as well as a great tool to decide which beer to buy when you go for a beer run.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Preview of what's on the menu for tonight. Sky's Tail Gunner Gold.
It's that a bullet proof vest for your beer?

You can change your phone name so that when it displays on your nav screen it looks better than a jumbled numbers and letters. You have to set it up on your phone, I think under blue tooth settings.

Mine is named "Yukon's Gateway to Hell" lol....

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's that a bullet proof vest for your beer?

You can change your phone name so that when it displays on your nav screen it looks better than a jumbled numbers and letters. You have to set it up on your phone, I think under blue tooth settings.

Mine is named "Yukon's Gateway to Hell" lol....

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

That's my tactical can coozy. I changed my device name on my phone, but still shows up on the display what you see there. I've never really taken the time to figure it out.