Raptor vs Prerunner Ranger vs Tundra+mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I did stupid stuff like this in high school too, thankfully I only had 118hp on tap. Seriously man, half the people who had high performance cars at my high school wound up in fairly horrible accidents with them doing stuff like this. It's one thing to square off at a stop light to 60 or a bit more, but there's nothing to be gained from a road race in pickup trucks.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. Its all in fun until you and your friends are in the hospital or dead because of running like that on public roads. I know from experience. Don't make your parents go through that.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF very young dudes owning some serious IRON. Good for you guys , just don't get where the $$$$ comes from.

On the safe driving note. Was driving by a Geo metro yesterday and pointed out to my kid that a truck like this would treat a car that small as a speed bump. That and how long it takes to stop one of our trucks from just 60 Mph. I don't think I have to say anymore.

Guy's drive smart and with class . Represent the Raptor the way it should be . I let guys mess with me all the time and I Just slow my roll and it ****** them off even more. I just smile and keeping on rolling.