Raptor vs Tremor 402

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you aren't referring to the heartbeat of the planet and the harmonics associated with that when you describe your gear, you really aren't worthy of listening to music at all.

Audio snobbery is a thing.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed an order for a 24 Raptor, this will be my 4th and had thoughts on if I should have just purchased a F-150 Tremor. Was wondering if others had similar thoughts?

Raptor Pros:
1. It's a Raptor
2. Resale Value
3. Its a Raptor

Raptor Cons:
1. Cost +$12-14K over a Tremor
2. No more Torsen front diff, BO Unleashed went from 18 Speakers to 14. I'm sure it sounds better...Lol
3. Tremor interior seems just as good. Rear seats even have Tremor stitched in them Raptors don't (not that I'm a fan) just an observation.
4. Purchase MSRP/or ADM - Tremor you can purchase at XPlan + and rebates, no ADM at most dealers
5. Can get a 5.0 in the Tremor (Yes you can get a 6.2 in the Raptor R), however it's not targeted for the average buyer.
6. 37 Package is now +$11K...ouch. Could have purchased a 22 Raptor 37 Package for about what I ordered my 24 Raptor 35 back in Jan.

Any feedback/or Flames is Welcome!
I’m seeing Raptors all over the place for MSRP. I bought my 37pp for MSRP 6 months ago.