Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at Founders Brewing Co. in GR on Friday. I would recommend when you are in that area.

Hopcat and Founders are must stops when i'm in GR. Gonzo's bigg dogg brewing is also fairly new and pretty good when your in kazoo. Being I only work about 3-5 mins from downtown I get to sample them more then I should lol.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Hopcat and Founders are must stops when i'm in GR. Gonzo's bigg dogg brewing is also fairly new and pretty good when your in kazoo. Being I only work about 3-5 mins from downtown I get to sample them more then I should lol.

We thought about stopping at Gonzo BD yesterday after we found out the Beer Exchange wasn't open on Sundays (WTF?). Ended up at the new Arcadia instead.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nick was that you traveling south bound on NYS thruway towards Rockland at about 4 ish today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a new raptor that moved into my apartment complex. He's a total **** too, he speeds through like he's a trophy truck driver when kids are outside and then he peels out all the time going in and out of the apartments. So the other night we were all outside grilling and he lives passed my building. I was drunk also, but he comes flying around the corner while we were outside and I ran out there to tell him to slow the **** down and he never slowed down then he gets out of his tuck and runs inside. I can't stand ******* punks like that. Our trucks look alike and I know he will get called in on and I'll get the heat for it. Kinda pissed off, but he drove by today and was going slower so he probably got the message.

Sent from your girlfriends closet