Raptor Sightings (possible availability for those looking) (share your sightings) no other known info.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23 Avalanche

Not sure of price or availability Sightings only. I drove by over the weekend.

I couldn't find another thread dedicated to just this. Figured it might help for out of state purchases rather than randomly calling dealers or using the search engine on the Ford site which only goes out 100 mile radius. I figured we could help those looking.

Hopefully we can keep it all in one spot. (including myself).

Last edited:
OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry. just saw this on another thread. maybe we can keep just one thread for all these. instead of duplicates. sorry for duplicating.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
This thread would have value if it had actual prices for each vehicle. Otherwise, I can get the same info scrolling through Cars.com

OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not always they aren't always actually on the lots. these are ones that I actually drove by. sometimes cars.com doesn't update the ones that just show up. I only post the ones that I actually see not the ones that claim they are there .. cars.com cant do that. not to mention prices are always negotiable and are all over the place. cars doesn't take into consideration dealer adms. they constantly change. also you need to put in a zip code. if youre willing to scroll thru a range of 1000 miles from where youre at go for it. at least this narrows the search for some. If you dont find it useful. dont use the info.

there's the value you cant get from cars without waiting on verification.

Last edited: