Raptor Sales Feedback for Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not end up buying from Randy, but I did get a quote from him and found him to be very responsive, helpful and fair. :peace:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok, i had to tell this part of my deal with randy. so you wanna wonder how trust worthy this man is? that month and a half ago or so when Randy picked up my truck when he sold it, we went out to lunch, talked quite a bit and then came business.... and this part may all be on me and i shouldnt have done this.... but i did.... i signed over my title and handed my keys to Randy with no paper work, just his word. let that sink in there for a second.... read it again.... i singed over my title and handed him my keys with no other paperwork. was i ever worried? nope. and how did it end? well check for my thread in the members Raptor photo's section. and really.... how many other car salesmen would you ever trust to just hand over your keys on a hand shake deal? Randy. Thats who! i would have never done that with anyone else.... normally i shake a car salesmans hand and then i make sure i still have all my fingers.

Randy, your the ******* man!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, i had to tell this part of my deal with randy. so you wanna wonder how trust worthy this man is? that month and a half ago or so when Randy picked up my truck when he sold it, we went out to lunch, talked quite a bit and then came business.... and this part may all be on me and i shouldnt have done this.... but i did.... i signed over my title and handed my keys to Randy with no paper work, just his word. let that sink in there for a second.... read it again.... i singed over my title and handed him my keys with no other paperwork. was i ever worried? nope. and how did it end? well check for my thread in the members Raptor photo's section. and really.... how many other car salesmen would you ever trust to just hand over your keys on a hand shake deal? Randy. Thats who! i would have never done that with anyone else.... normally i shake a car salesmans hand and then i make sure i still have all my fingers.

Thanks so much Butch, your a class act!

Enjoy your New Molten Orange Raptor!!

========

Todd (Droid) thanks for the kudo's, next time your mine..............LOL

randy

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Outstanding, obviously the type of person to deal with. Straight up.
:waytogo:

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome to hear all of your excellent experiences! I was unaware you could buy a regular Ford vehicle from him as well, I was under the impression he only dealt in the higher-end specialty models.

Now I know that no matter what direction I go truck wise, I can get it through Randy and forget all the local dealer BS! :peace:

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome to hear all of your excellent experiences! I was unaware you could buy a regular Ford vehicle from him as well, I was under the impression he only dealt in the higher-end specialty models.

Now I know that no matter what direction I go truck wise, I can get it through Randy and forget all the local dealer BS! :peace:

I say DO IT, get a Raptor. You won't regret it.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so much Butch, your a class act!

Enjoy your New Molten Orange Raptor!!

========

Todd (Droid) thanks for the kudo's, next time your mine..............LOL

randy

NP my man! sorry for my chatty father and uncle keeping you later then you probably wanted too im sure..... i swear that man loves the sound of his voice!

anytime your in the area let me know and we can go get some gyro's or something!