Raptor Sales Feedback for Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
With 2012 Raptor orders ready to be placed, if you have have worked with Randy please help him out by posting your feedback for new Raptor prospects to read!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, please speak up if you've worked with Randy (username: HARLEY6LF250SDU) on the purchase of a Raptor or another vehicle through FRF. We'd like to centralize some of the direct customer experiences into one thread, for the benefit of Randy and those considering purchasing from him.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been working/talking with Randy since June 3rd on ordering a 2012 SCrew. He has been very prompt returning emails and answering my questions.

When the 2012 order banks opened, he called me to finalize my options and place my order. Unfortunately, I was unable to place my order at that time, due to shoulder surgery and being off work since May 24th.

We discussed delivery options. Having him deliver to Kansas City, if I drove to Saint Louis and traded in a car, or flying to Saint louis. I decided that I would just fly to Saint Louis and be picked up and driving my new Raptor back to Kansas City.

Has a good selection of extended service/maintence plans options, and offered his unbiased opinions about them.

Just waiting to get back to work (only 6-8 weeks to go), and ordering my new truck from Randy. And finally meet him and shake his hand for all his hard work for FRF and the Raptor community.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, technically i will be puchasing my second Raptor from Randy! I gave him a call after some PM's and getting some great info from him, then my deal with another dealer kinda fell threw and i had to back out, and randy was the man and got me into a Tux Black SCrew loaded. We had tried real hard to trade it for a Molten Orange SCrew, but no one wanted to work with us, so i took ownership of the Tux Black. Fast forward 2 months and Randy again got ahold of me after he got some old orders being built, one of them the exact Molten Orange i had been looking for! We talked shop for a bit, and next thing you know about 12 hours later, Randy has my Tux Black SCrew sold for extremly close to what i paid for it, and will use that money towards my trade in! So now im waiting for my Molten Orange to be built (8 more days) and the trade didint cost me very much extra and Randy is getting me into the vehicle i had wanted from day 1!

I would never hesitate even a second to recommend Randy to anyone! And with how he has treated me so far, i think the people who knows what went on just may be calling Randy too if they need a new vehicle!

Randy = The BAMF of salesmen!

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy has been awesome to work with, and I would recommend anyone looking for a Ford to skip the dealer hassle and go straight to him. The experience is completely worth it. I am in the middle of a transaction and he's been a Rock Star. Here is the thread documenting my sale:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/prospective-buyer-tx-3077/

It went from post to deposit in less than two hours. He's also kept me in the loop real time with what was happening to the truck.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another huge +1 for Randy! Or I guess +2 since my '12 Raptor will be the second vehicle we bought through him.

Last year my fiance's 05 SRT-4 neon was totaled by a stoned driver when it was PARKED in front of our house at midnight. She needed a replacement vehicle fast and Randy did everything he could to get her in a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 for as killer price as we could have gotten, and zero dealer BS to deal with! Awesome expernience and I didn't hesitate for a second to order my '12 Raptor through him.

Hope he's not planning on retiring anytime soon because I plan on buying all my vehicles through him LOL!

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
Randy is Top Shelf

Randy is very responsive and informative. It's a pleasure dealing with him vs. the dealerships out there. I was ready to pull the trigger with Randy however some personal financial issues came up that carry a higher priority. He's gained my respect and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to others...as I've already done outside of this forum. He deserves our continued support.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will always do my best to take care of you.
I will be selling my first love "Ford Trucks" till I die, don't plan on retiring.

As for 2012 Raptors, they are limited production by Fords standards, and I have about 20 orders in so far. So orders going in now, might take a few more weeks till delivery. Jan would be my best guess, with the Holidays??

I do sell Ford cars and any type Ford Trucks. I had requests for about 5-6 2012 Boss 302's, but only got 1 as a dealer, and NO LS for this year.

I try and respond to PM's and thread posts ASAP, but I don't always come across them in a timely matter. I do travel ALL the time delivering trucks, so I can't be on my laptop every hour. The best way for me to answer a message or request, is for a direct call to my cell 406 544-6891 or an email [email protected]

Thank again for the kind words, and your business.

Randy Wilson
Ford Fleet/Comm Truck Mngr.
St Louis, MO (home base)
& Poteau, OK (back up dealer for extra allowcation of Raptors)

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 2011 through Randy and it was a great experience especially because I had to get it shipped to Canada. I highly recommend everyone to use him great guy and a straight shooter no bs.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will always do my best to take care of you.
I will be selling my first love "Ford Trucks" till I die, don't plan on retiring.

As for 2012 Raptors, they are limited production by Fords standards, and I have about 20 orders in so far. So orders going in now, might take a few more weeks till delivery. Jan would be my best guess, with the Holidays??

I do sell Ford cars and any type Ford Trucks. I had requests for about 5-6 2012 Boss 302's, but only got 1 as a dealer, and NO LS for this year.

I try and respond to PM's and thread posts ASAP, but I don't always come across them in a timely matter. I do travel ALL the time delivering trucks, so I can't be on my laptop every hour. The best way for me to answer a message or request, is for a direct call to my cell 406 544-6891 or an email [email protected]

Thank again for the kind words, and your business.

Randy Wilson
Ford Fleet/Comm Truck Mngr.
St Louis, MO (home base)
& Poteau, OK (back up dealer for extra allowcation of Raptors)

since your here, guess i need to bust your balls.

maybe i should hold off on my praise till i get my 2nd raptor in hand huh.... lol

but serioulsy as Randy even said to me on these... he looks at this more as a way to travel this great country and make new friends! and i do consider Randy a friend. does he make money off of us? of course! he has business and a family to feed! can he make more off of the vehicles he sells and try and get as much as he can? yes, but he doesnt! he could have screwed me 10 ways from teusday on our latest deal, in so many ways! but here i am touting how awesome he is and calling him my friend!

Randy, any time your in the area you better call and we'll go for food or drinks on me!