Raptor Rocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my truck was the worst ever ! I ordered parts waiting for Jr to come home now that he's here its been the best thing to ever happen aside from being married to my wonderful wife of course (in case she reads this lol) knock on wood I have not experienced any of the defective stuff and pray I don't I did install the cai and tunner the first day and have been driving it like a mad man no break in but its running awesome handles great its got what I put into it its my bad ass Ford RAPTOR !! HELL YEA!!!!! :peace:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ego Massage Therapy?
Wake up the Beast (best if no cops around)

Offroad mode. Highway onramp. 1st gear. Nail it. Upshift just before red-line. Repeat until head shaking permagrin!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ego Massage Therapy?

Offroad mode. Highway onramp. 1st gear. Nail it. Upshift just before red-line. Repeat until head shaking permagrin!

Trying this when I go home! :peace:

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ego Massage Therapy?

will try this tomorrow as well......200 miles into this new raptor and it is better than I thought....GREAT TRUCK !!!!!