Raptor R - Will you be buying this beast.

Raptor R in 2022, are you in?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 80 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 122 60.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard you can buy that one that flipped over on its side on the assembly line for MSRP, as is of course.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking about this, it would be good for Ford to do a reservation system like the Bronco and stop the dealer orders at least in the beginning.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All my previous trucks were single or super cabs,I always hated 4 dr pickups, the gen2 was my first screw. Now I am spoiled with all the extra room and won’t go back.

LOL Same here. First SCREW and I ain't never going back.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
All my previous trucks were single or super cabs,I always hated 4 dr pickups, the gen2 was my first screw. Now I am spoiled with all the extra room and won’t go back.

My family is spoiled as well. My wife has a 90k Audi that I have to constantly wipe the dust off because they prefer to take the truck. That Audi has been in for an oil change twice because of time not mileage lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family is spoiled as well. My wife had a 90k Audi that I have to constantly wipe the dust off because they prefer to take the truck. That Audi has been in for an oil change twice because of time not mileage lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just the opposite for my family. Bought the truck new last year and I just broke 3k miles because it is only used when I go play off road. Wife’s Audi is still the family preferred vehicle ..... especially for road trips. Love my Raptor but it’s no Audi

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will buy one if they give it a Limited style interior. I don’t like that my loaded 2020 802A raptor is basically equivalent to a Lariat.