Raptor R - Will you be buying this beast.

Raptor R in 2022, are you in?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 80 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 122 60.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I would start a poll to see who is all going to be buying the 2022 Raptor R. Since it has been confirmed by the CEO, North American Communications Director and on every Social Media platform Ford has.

https://twitter.com/jimfarley98/status/1357005818747629573?s=21

Are you going to pull the trigger? Maybe this poll can motivate Ford to get it out faster when they see the potential.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the bigger question is, can you get one. ford is likely going to play their allocation game like they did with the shelby's. that means high demand, low supply, and big dealer mark ups. there is still a big waiting line for GT500 CFTP's unless you want to sell your soul to the dealer.

id also like to see the finished product and unless its a one year only truck, im not big on first year vehicles.

Last edited:

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nope...it is complete overkill and I already have normal sized man parts. no need to buy a big **** truck to over compensate.

The normal raptor is plenty and more than many of us ever need or want. Everything else is just peacocking.