Raptor Expedition Night Fun Run Jan. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kuuaki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Conner, you have insane driving skills and RSV1 is amazing, best time ever on four wheels.

It was great to meet so many (new to me) Raptor enthusiasts. :burnout:

If only I had my camera to take picture of your face when you guys were coming back from that jump with Connor....worth a thousand words to see that big of a grin on anyone's face!!

Was a pleasure to meet you and your son.

Kevin

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I am ready for a Vegas trip anytime!

The run both night and day was just too good for words. I had a great time and brought one of the shop guys with me-- got a lot of tips and tricks from them that improved my driving a lot more than I anticipated.

Thank you to everyone for showing up-For those who ended it early hope you still had a great time . We had a lot of prep issues though that some of us myself included will fix for the next run.

Vegas was good. Love drinking all day haha

RoushRaptor661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a walk around my truck just now. (haven't looked at it since I got home) I started getting sick on the way home. Ended up with some damage to the body behind the back passenger door, broke the electric side step, front fender wells are coming off, lost one bump stop and the other side was barley hanging on, and another flat tire. But dam was it fun and worth it!

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did a walk around my truck just now. (haven't looked at it since I got home) I started getting sick on the way home. Ended up with some damage to the body behind the back passenger door, broke the electric side step, front fender wells are coming off, lost one bump stop and the other side was barley hanging on, and another flat tire. But dam was it fun and worth it!

Bahahahahahaha. I did the same thing after the toy run.

When shit breaks....TIME FOR UPGRADES!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Brendo310

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing weekend! Thanks again gbrown and all those who came and made this possible! Can't wait for the next one!

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

We're the bump stops the stock ones or were they hidrolic. By the damage your describing it sounds like stock this would be the reason for the damage to the back of the cab because you were g'ed out with the fact that now the front wheel liners are loose this is common. Go to mid perch this will help with the liner issue and for back go with a bump stop this is a must be for you damage the frame.