Raptor Expedition Night Fun Run Jan. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We would like for you to join our RE club for a night run into Las Vegas. If you decide that you would like to join us, we will be leaving an determined location at 11 PM on Friday January 17, 2014 and heading to Las Vegas. This spot will be approximately 2 hrs. from the Santa Ana area. I will announce the starting point at a later date. We should arrive in Vegas around 8-9 in the morning. We are going to spend Saturday night there and head back to Barstow on Sunday morning. (Sunday's meeting location has not been determined yet)

This run should be in the 450 total mile range. Here is the link for the last time we did this run to give you an idea of what to expect.

Raptor Expeditions "Creatures of the Night" - YouTube

Once again this NOT a fully supported RE run and you are responsible for yourself. I am sure someone will have the map file for you if you use if you need it. That being said, if you do not have Navigation and a Radio I would not recommend heading out into the desert at night. You could very easily become lost and there would be no way to find you. You would be on your own to find your way to pavement with all your friends worried if you are OK.

I would also recommend your truck is fully prepped, two spares and off-road lighting.

Hope to see some of you there.

Last edited:

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably won't make it on the run but, would be interested in meeting up with y'all on Saturday night.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn the timing on this sucks! Be there in a heartbeat but it's my sons birthday that weekend. Arg!

Edit: timing on this sucks for me. Have fun guys!

Last edited:

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Truck yeah- I'm going to be sipping on a Margarita at Chilli's on Friday night.

No, but in reality: I can call a connection in Vegas and see if I can get us a group hotel deal. There are a few choices that can hook us up with a group package. Let me know how many people are planning on being there and we can talk about it.

Now my only issue will be lights :)

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Winter must be California raptor run season, lol, I'll have to figure out if I can make this run