Raptor - DINO or BIRD OF PREY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like sieze your engine with speed? LOL or "my engine siezed with great speed" this will be their new motto:

our new velociraptor is so fast, it will sieze your engine with great speed! come get it now for a new low price of 20,000 dollars!

Floppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can be either or I think. There will be ppl arguing both sides, I'm 50/50. Dinosaurs, Birds of Prey, Ford SVT Raptor, all friggin cool!!!

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, I agree... good comments and opinions both ways... I am still searching for a good plate name, so I need to decide LOL

halcyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go with bird of prey also. You could call your truck a Ford . . . Falcon.

Ironically enough, my first car was a '69 Ford Falcon..paid 200 dollars for it and it was a death trap...bad brakes and no windshield wipers...in FL

My best (new) vehicle is a '10 Ford Raptor....paid 45000 for it and it's a death trap...mainly because I drive it like I stole it ;p

And since a Falcon = a bird of prey= Raptor.....is the Ford Raptor an updated Falcon?!?!:shock1::idk: