Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they were $450 over invoice on mine (1st gen). however their service dept sucks

i got my last 14 from them at invoice but the entire order process/waiting/communication sucked but they got me my truck at the price i wanted so couldn't really complain. this time around it sounds like its going to be a PITA!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And just fyi, this will be for dealers selling near INVOICE. That generally means within a $1000 over invoice (or less). If you want a near MSRP thread, it'll have to be a different thread. Just want everyone to know up front that's what I'm looking for. Feel free to post some near-MSRP deals but I won't put them on top.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't even going to get mine if it wasn't for the invoice pricing! But I did as many others like you did. It's what makes this forum the best as most are looking at ways to give back to the FRF community. Take care my friend!

I'm glad I'm not in the market for a GEN2. Looks like invoice is mid 60's fully loaded. That's a lot for any truck, way more than I'd want to spend.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not in the market for a GEN2. Looks like invoice is mid 60's fully loaded. That's a lot for any truck, way more than I'd want to spend.

Same here. I'm actually saving up and being hopeful the new Bronco will actually be made this time and they do it right! If I was rich, I'd probably have a GT350 in my garage too!

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually saving up and being hopeful the new Bronco will actually be made this time and they do it right!

There hasn't been any rumors or leaks from Ford, no pre-production models, nothing. Only thing are photoshopped images and sites looking for traffic that post lies like HPK. I would love one also, but I'm not going to hold my breathe for one anytime soon :(

PS. I started putting all your data in the spreadsheet when I was bored lol, if you care to post it I'll give you admin access.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There hasn't been any rumors or leaks from Ford, no pre-production models, nothing. Only thing are photoshopped images and sites looking for traffic that post lies like HPK. I would love one also, but I'm not going to hold my breathe for one anytime soon :(

If Raptor is anything to go by, a Bronco will take at least 2 years for deliveries after they unveil anything at an auto show.

A bedless Raptor Bronco would be incredible. It could probably be a foot or so shorter than the SCAB for even better clearance. And the cabin would be much more useful than the bed for me.

But yeah not holding my breath.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

PS. I started putting all your data in the spreadsheet when I was bored lol, if you care to post it I'll give you admin access.

I posted this somewhere else at the time but if you look at the UAW contract and what was said by a union rep, he mentioned the Bronco. The Ranger is the first main vehicle Ford promised and then the UAW said we need another SUV. That vehicle is not named but I heard it mentioned by a UAW spokesperson. I'll see if I can find that again. It would be by 2020. The end of the current 4 year contract. That's why I hold out hope that this time the rumors are true but I don't expect it until near the end of their contract period. Could be a 2020 that debuts at the end of their 4 year contract period.

Where's the link to that spreadsheet. Can I just view it and see what you've done?

http://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...ers-meet-approve-proposed-agreement/75446210/ (this is one of the original articles). I seen more on this deal.

Last edited: