Raptor broke down again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I like about turbo cars - no need to downshift, just let the boost kick in. But no, no good reason. Just preference.

Your preference is retarded.

It's an automatic transmission. If you don't know what gear you're supposed to be in, leave it in Drive and let it do the thinking you're not wanting to do.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go on auto trader or cars.com. Call yankee ford in portland, maine. Or tucker ford in brunswick, maine. Ford dealers in Ohio or Pennsylvania as well.
I don't know where you're from or where you get your info, and I know squat about Ohio, but I have never seen a single PA dealer do a deep discount on a non-left-over Raptor. Even on the left overs they held MSRP. Every one I've seen act like they are doing you a huge favor to drop to MSRP.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know where you're from, and I know squat about Ohio, but I have never seen a single PA dealer drop down on a non-left-over Raptor. Every one I've seen act like they are doing you a huge favor to drop to MSRP.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT. I paid MSRP for mine 1 year ago. I'm from maine and up here for the last 2-3 months there have been dealers selling them for $ 5000 to $ 7000 off.

Go to the new thread titled prices.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your preference is retarded.

It's an automatic transmission. If you don't know what gear you're supposed to be in, leave it in Drive and let it do the thinking you're not wanting to do.

That guy is great and this is a perfect video.. Unfortunately to many people but high performance complicated vehicles and drive em like idiots, expect them to run like their Mom's Toyota Camry without any love or attention then whine when they throw a code. M10 mash the throttle on a twin turbo V6...priceless.....turning a MAF sensor code into a full blown why can't it be like my Dad's 20 year old crappy Chevy...loss for words...LOL

SD64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep I agree. Unfortunately in 2019 ford over produced raptors and dealers could not move them. Still the best half ton I have ever owned.

Left over 2019’s has nothing to do with “overproducing” or “dealers couldn’t move them” specifically regarding the raptor. The whole industry was down almost 2% in 2019 after record sales in 2017-18 and seven straight years of annual sales increases in a row. Ford was down 3% in 2019. Nobody saw that coming with the economy booming, there were signs after a slow Q1 and Q2, but dealers placed orders assuming an eighth year of expansion.

What’s wrong with 5-7k off? It’s what Ford has done on every model for years and I think it’s awesome the dealers are finally discounting the raptor.