GEN 2 Raptor based Ford Expedition (e.g. Raptor SUV)

Would you like to buy Raptor based Ford Expedition

• Yes

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Badgertits, do you know if out there is any information whether Bronco will offer 3 rows option?

The Bronco has traditionally been a two door SUV. It would be hard to see Ford bringing the Bronco back as something with a third row; That's Expedition/Explorer territory. And I say hard to see, because the production specs haven't been announced; Everything is speculation.

Honestly, I hate to say it but what you're looking for is a bit of a chimera. Race inspired, family hauler, off-road. Those three traits simply aren't found in stock vehicles. Even the SCREW Raptor doesn't make for the most efficient off-road truck; The SCAB is more capable in that regard.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I'm desensitized and don't think the Raptor is all that special...

That’s the biggest pile of ******** I’ve seen spewed anywhere and that includes weep hole suggestions. You’re a staunch defender of the Raptor particularly anytime even the mere suggestion of a competing truck is being discussed. Heck, even an improvement on the current one scares the shit out of you.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would Love to have a 2 door full-size Bronco/Raptor. Always wanted a 2 door Bronco back in 95, just couldn’t afford it then.

No desire for the smaller size new Bronco.

2 door Raptor/Bronco would be Awesome!