Raptor Recaro Opinion Poll

What is your Raptor Recaro Opinion?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's keep this thread going. This article, https://www.motorbiscuit.com/2021-ford-bronco-changing-coolest-accessory/ gives a couple of examples about changes Ford has made before the upcoming release of the Bronco.

I have a deposit down on one and I didn't want the bull bar because of how it blocked "BRONCO" on the grill. I still don't like it how they changed it according to the picture in the article, but at least it doesn't completely block BRONCO, and it shows that we may be able to have some influence.

Keep the votes and comments coming!

I have a First Edition Bronco ordered. Originally it only came with Navy Pier (Blue) interior. The Bronco forum did a poll and close to 90% of reservation holders hated it. One forum member even started a petition against the Blue interior, which most of us signed. After months of complaining and tweets to Mike Levine & James Farley, Ford finally gave us a Black interior option.
Pics below of original Navy pier/Gray two tone and our new black interior. I guess Ford does listen, if you complain enough. Anyone know how to start a group petition on adding the black recaros interior with the 37 package, I'm up for signing. 45a893845c84528f64f1aacd43b9169a.jpg 2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 0.jpg

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it was just the seats, ok, well, hate it on the seats that much, Katskins will cover.... but who the hell wants a full barf blue interior in their Raptor? Fukking Barbie, maybe?

Every time I drive I am looking at a blue dash? Shoot me. No thank you.

I can already hear every none Raptor friend conversation,
that's a damn nice looking truck,
thanks,
wow big tires,
yep 37's, comes from the factory like that,
that V8 sounds awesome,
I know, I'm glad they brought the v8 back,
wait, is that interior blue?
yeah only option...
wow that's a lot of blue, I think it would be better in black, are you going to try to change it out?
Is there anything you can do to fix that?
Do they have a pink option for women buyers?
Are Raptor owners color blind, so it really just looks gray to them?
Are you color blind?
Close to a 100K for a 70's interior?
Wow, Ford Performance made an awesome truck and they let Janet and Christy in marketing chose the interior color?

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was just the seats, ok, well, hate it on the seats that much, Katskins will cover.... but who the hell wants a full barf blue interior in their Raptor? Fukking Barbie, maybe?

Every time I drive I am looking at a blue dash? Shoot me. No thank you.

I can already hear every none Raptor friend conversation,
that's a damn nice looking truck,
thanks,
wow big tires,
yep 37's, comes from the factory like that,
that V8 sounds awesome,
I know, I'm glad they brought the v8 back,
wait, is that interior blue?
yeah only option...
wow that's a lot of blue, I think it would be better in black, are you going to try to change it out?
Is there anything you can do to fix that?
Do they have a pink option for women buyers?
Are Raptor owners color blind, so it really just looks gray to them?
Are you color blind?
Close to a 100K for a 70's interior?
Wow, Ford Performance made an awesome truck and they let Janet and Christy in marketing chose the interior color?

Really hoping Ford offers the Black interior from the standard 800 package into the 37 Package. I love everything about the 801 package except the blue interior.

Last edited:

LpMike75

Reaction score
I think the blue looks terrible. I'm waiting until the 3rd year to purchase, so I hope they change the color by then.
I couldn't agree more. That blue is hideous.

It reminds me of the mistake Dodge made when they made that puke ugly orange interior on the Rebel.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of the standard 800 black interior. Love to see them.