RAPTOR ASSAULT SCHOOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Y’all are Waisting your time at RA.
You would be better off claiming me as your dependent and letting me go in your place. A much better use of your valuable time;)

Thread 'Raptor Assault - S-U-C-K-E-D'
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/raptor-assault-s-u-c-k-e-d.86826/
The Bunman is right, I take back everything I said. The place is a waste and you should donate your class to John and I. We wouldn't want you to have to suffer through it. We are actually doing you a favor here.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bunman is right, I take back everything I said. The place is a waste and you should donate your class to John and I. We wouldn't want you to have to suffer through it. We are actually doing you a favor here.
in that case, since it sucked so bad, can i have your truck? dont want you to suffer the agony of having to drive the thing

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say this was soo worth it. As someone that had never gone off-roading before this class definitely was amazing in showing off just what this truck can do. And it was a great time doing their baja course and jump. 10/10 recommend, make it a long weekend or a week trip if you can. The area around SLC is amazing and the views are stunning. I have a friend that lives in the area so stayed with him for a couple of days after and we went and did some hiking up in the mountains.