Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 03, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 02, 2021 * 61 posts * 2,407 views
DMM_78 said: [image] This entire parking lot in Dearborn is full of Raptors Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 8 posts * 427 views
tabvette said: Ford performance sent me a letter inviting me to the Raptor Assault next year. Can't wait!! Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 207 views
ddraughn said: Is there an option that turns this feature off? It's driving me crazy!! I am often doing chores, etc...at crazy hours of the morning & this friggin' horn goes off as I walk away. ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 9 posts * 230 views
BIGDJE said: yeah not cheap but full baja race truck from factory with v8 and only 50 made will be big money if i sell it. **** i got 150K into my raptor and it cant hold bronco dr beer lol Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 250 views
jondle said: I can't believe this is the first post of this, but I was finally relieved to see a very honest review from people that have thousands of miles in both Gen1 and Gen2 trucks. I ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 103 views
Bugzuki said: Yesterday was the big day and I finally found a dealer that had one allocation for a Raptor 37 Performance package, so I signed up. Don't have any idea when the build date is yet, ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 88 views
Stitch1618 said: Fantastic off-road days in Italy - narrow tracks through the chestnut forests. Had to actually use my Warn :) [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 73 views
Gen1inDallas said: Hello everyone, I just picked up my 2014 Gen 1 Raptor off of Car Gurus site unseen. I found it online in Okeechobee Florida (I'm in Texas) and with the color combo I wanted and ... Read more >>
November 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 131 views
RaptorCDH said: Hi, I wanted to see if anyone has a FORSCAN in the SoCal area (Newport to Dana Point area) and wouldn't mind helping me load some codes to remove horn honk (neighbors and my baby ... Read more >>
November 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 211 views
RaptorCDH said: After hearing some rattling during driving and while playing music I decided to find the source of my rattles...First, Lowering the upright seat back on drivers side rear is especially ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...