Raptor Assault - S-U-C-K-E-D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I've been Off-Roading for 30+yrs. So I am a wealth of worthless information, an abundance of Mis-Information and a bottomless pit of mistakes and mishaps!o_O:shakehead:
Don't waist your time going to Raptor Assault unless you want to meet some great people, have a blast jumping someone else's $75k Raptor and learn a lot about the capabilities of your Raptor.
If you get there a day early, you can wander out back by the garage and see them bringing in a DESTROYED RAPTOR that someone ROLLED 3X on the Baja Course!! (I sure hope they bought the $5K-out of pocket, walk-away insurance) The great news was that I got to see 1st hand the Amazing Integrity of the cab after rolling it 3x!! The A-Pillar and B-Pillar were still intact and Did Not Buckle...OUTSTANDING!
If that's your thing have at it...I'll be looking for Hookers and Blow down on the Strip:favorites37::favorites13:PGP32541.JPGPGP32555.JPGPGP32543.JPGPGP40460.JPGPGP32616.JPG

Last edited:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been Off-Roading for 30+yrs. So I am a wealth of worthless information, an abundance of Mis-Information and a bottomless pit of mistakes and mishaps!o_O:shakehead:
Don't waist your time going to Raptor Assault unless you want to meet some great people, have a blast jumping someone else's $75k Raptor and learn a lot about the capabilities of your Raptor.
If that's your thing have at it...I'll be looking for Hookers and Blow down on the Strip:favorites37::favorites13:View attachment 321627View attachment 321628View attachment 321629View attachment 321630View attachment 321631
You've had a recent run of bad offroading experience lately, huh :rofl: