New Raptor in Los Angeles - Raptor Assault School?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prl

Reaction score
Hi all. I picked up a 2019 ruby red SuperCab 802a this weekend. Awesome truck! (Picture attached.) I can’t wait to get out in the dirt in it. Speaking of which, for those who have gone: is Raptor Assault School worth the trip?

173D5BF5-F429-48C5-A4CC-D729D80E0556.jpeg

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I picked up a 2019 ruby red SuperCab 802a this weekend. Awesome truck! (Picture attached.) I can’t wait to get out in the dirt in it. Speaking of which, for those who have gone: is Raptor Assault School worth the trip?

View attachment 127027
That's like asking if Trump will get re-elected. ANSWER IS YES

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Tommy1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best thing about the Raptor Assault Course is that you get to use a truck that's not yours and you get to use all the modes so you understand what the truck can do without experimenting in your truck. It's definitely worth it!

That is a HUGE plus right there!

Tommy1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck, that ruby red looks awesome in the sunlight! I haven't been seeing too many people posting new Scabs on here. Did you special order it or was it a dealer lot find that you just couldn't pass up?

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
plenty of thread on the school.

i had a blast at mine. learned a lot, and as said above...got to beat on a truck just like mine, that was not mine :)

My biggest take away from school is that as a daily driver, i use maybe 30% of the trucks capability. If the **** ever hits the fan and society breaks down....i am ready

OP
OP
Prl

Prl

Reaction score
Yeah. Thanks! First one that size/color combination I’ve ever seen on a dealer lot. The sales guy said it was from a special order that didn’t close. I would have special ordered this size/color (or maybe race red like your pic, it looks so cool) myself so couldn’t pass it up!
Congrats on the new truck, that ruby red looks awesome in the sunlight! I haven't been seeing too many people posting new Scabs on here. Did you special order it or was it a dealer lot find that you just couldn't pass up?

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on truck. Still best color.
Went to order Race red til I saw the Ruby in the sun.

Assault school definitely worth the trip. Mustang track day add on is a blast aswell, trying to talk wife into explorer ST so I can go again!