Raptor Assault Course

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How were you able to bring your wife? Everything I've read says its for one owner only, no exceptions.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went the end in August and went to park city for 4 days for some hiking and mountain biking. Assault was great and so was Park City. Had an excellent time in both place. Octoberfest at Snowbird Resort is a great way to spend an afternoon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigs125

Reaction score
So i have to say that the course was awesome! The instructors were fantastic and definitely wanted us to learn the capabilities of this truck. The instructors were definitely the best part of this experience!! I had a blast and it was interesting to note that any time we stopped for a break, or a driver meeting, every student was grinning from ear to ear! We were all tired at the end of the day but all had a great time. These trucks are extremely capable of so many things. I want to go there again!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I'm still hoping that they decide to do a 201 or 301 kind of class that focuses on vehicle control and reading terrain.

It seems the only sort of high-speed off-road driver training available that I've found is more rallycar-oriented.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Consider this. From Escalante UT take Posey Lake Road. Drive a ways on Posey Lake Road. From there take Hell’s Backbone Road down to Boulder UT. Eat at Hell’s Backbone Grill in Boulder. This route is not paved, so it’ll take some time. If you can fit this in you will thank me.

You could spend days exploring the forest roads in this area.

If you don’t have the time to take Posey Lake Road, driving highway 12 from Escalante to Boulder is also incredibly scenic. This route is paved, meaning that it’ll take you less time.

In SLC eat at Red Iguana if you like Mexican. I recommend the mole. SLC has lots of fine dining as well if you want to go that way.

Enjoy your adventure!

If flying in and getting rental, is this s safe route for rental? And would I need 4or?

Also, to all who have attended, what's the best time of year to attend the assault class. I bought mine in July. This year was full so I need to book for next year.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, to all who have attended, what's the best time of year to attend the assault class. I bought mine in July. This year was full so I need to book for next year.

Late spring or early fall will give the best weather. Dont want to get snowed out, and dont want to be in the high desert in july.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will they cancel for snow? I thought about late march early april so I could hit up park city and ski while I was out there for a few days.