Raptor Assault Course

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
One of the lead instructors told us they have done it with snow on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I went in early 2018 for the first class of the year. We had a couple inches of snow on the ground. No, they did not cancel it. it was actually kinda wonderful to not have any dust issues.

Last edited:

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I just got my confirmation email for my Assault course today !!!! The reception date is 11-26 and course date is 11-27. Just curious on how well my rental car will make it to the course, since I'm flying in from out of state. I'm assuming the roads will be snow covered in late November. Any experience RAPTOR ASSAULT this time of the year ?

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
So, I just got my confirmation email for my Assault course today !!!! The reception date is 11-26 and course date is 11-27. Just curious on how well my rental car will make it to the course, since I'm flying in from out of state. I'm assuming the roads will be snow covered in late November. Any experience RAPTOR ASSAULT this time of the year ?
the thing about utah is, theyre used to snow and clear it very quickly. i was in a 300c when i went ( and it snowed). No issues. only the last road you turn down to get to the front gate of miller is less frequented, so you can expect that if there is snow, it will have been cleared.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm registered for 11/27 also.
Great way to start out the Thanksgiving holiday.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went in early 2018 for the first class of the year. We had a couple inches of snow on the ground. No, they did not cancel it. it was actually kinda wonderful to not have any dust issues.

We didn't have snow but we did have rain the first half of the course, which was great. My group started off doing the obstacles at the school and it was a blast going through that short course in the wet. By the time our group went off-site the rain had stopped but it had left the ground just damp enough to prevent dust.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No dust would be nice. When I went the end of August sometimes it got a little uneasy when you can’t see where you are going driving 25 to 30 mph because the dust is some heavy. We were number 4 in line and it was bad, but not as bad as those further behind.

Still a blast and would love to do it all over again. Makes me want to buy a new truck every year just for this. I am sure I can find another source for driving like this that would be cheaper than a new truck, consider you get little to nothing on your mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro