Raptor Allocations Tied to Electric Vehicle Sales

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my 2024 Raptor 37 today. Dealer said they only have 5 allocations this year because the allocations are tied to electric vehicle sales. If they sell more electric vehicles, they will get more allocated. Got my order in, now the waiting game.
Between idiocy like this and the UAW trying to kill the golden goose, I fear that FMC is going to see some hard times. Some very hard times. If you haven't unloaded your stock, it might be worth thinking about.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Between idiocy like this and the UAW trying to kill the golden goose, I fear that FMC is going to see some hard times. Some very hard times. If you haven't unloaded your stock, it might be worth thinking about.
When FMC is losing a reported $50-60K per Lightning, and the gubmint wants you to sell them, this will not end well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023-180752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023-180752_Chrome.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 31

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup. I'm thinking I may buy a '25 and keep it forever. I doubt that there will be a gen 4 worthy of the name. I hope I'm wrong and get to upgrade again in 2029, but better safe than sorry.
I really hope the Gen 4 is great, but I’m afraid it’ll be more electrified than an AC/DC concert, which I do not want.