2024 ordering updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna have to likely get a daily beater at some point… some parking is just not raptor conducive. How’d you like the Braptor compared to, well, a real Raptor?
Braptor was way more fun in the city. Easier to park, quicker to turn in, more peppy off the line. The long commutes sucked in it. Which was the downfall for me. Plus it was too wide for the Colorado trails out here. Not a lot of desert running on my side of the mountains.

Couldn't justify it as a daily and we need a vehicle that can do long trips in comfort. My lil beater will be the city/commuter car. If the 2024 shows up then it'll be the long trip hauler. If not, might, pick up a sports car. A lot of good choices out there at $90k lol

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a dealer that provided me with honesty. He said I can submit a retail order with them and it will be priority code 10 and in the past that could mean a 2 month timeline or a 4 month timeline. They don’t mark anything up so ford usually fills their retail orders even without the pre planned allocations. No deposit no markup. Just an honest dealer. Every dealer I talk to who is marking up keeps telling me they are only getting one raptor so maybe it’s true about ford limiting dealers who markup, atleast the smaller dealers.
Same for me,i put order in November,no deposit,no mark up.bought a 2019 from him ,smooth transaction.

Jay Bee

Reaction score
I've call a dozen dealers and they all said they are charging over msrp. Also said they are only getting 1-2 raptors this year. I called my old dealer I got my '21 from (I no longer live in that state) and they told me their allocations are full but they expect to get 20-25 raptors all at msrp. They said the dealers that charged over msrp last year are being penalized this year and only getting 1 raptor, anyone hear this?
they dont know how many Raptors they are getting this year. Mine doesnt. Hes getting 4 now, doesnt know when next allocation will be. Unless they got penalized like you said

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter