Randy is the man!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait! My 5 y/o daughter always wants to go anywhere with me on my day off or Sunday because she knows two things...

1. Dad's going to Home Depot

2. Dad's going to the "OTHER" car lot to see if his truck is there.

We drive through the Ford lot twice a week to look for Raptors. Everytime she saw the Molten Orange: "Look Dad, there's your truck! Why can't we take it?"

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!! This will be my daughter's first car when she starts to drive..."

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down in Rochester. I'm a Finance Manager for a GMC/Buick dealer down here.

There going to LOVE this idea!!!:peace:

This is AWSOME , the bowtie guys can try and give you shit , but will soon run out of steam.
I have allot of friends who are dead in the woods GM guys; which is all good .
When they have tried to start to give me shit they quickly get very quiet and say man that is a nice truck. Then they bust your balls about $$$.
As far as location I am by Vermillion. Let me know if you have any good locations to run , I am working on scouting a few state locations , but day job been kicking my ass.
Congrats again .

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am by Vermillion. Let me know if you have any good locations to run , I am working on scouting a few state locations , but day job been kicking my ass.
Congrats again .

Good to know! Just up the road. I haven't started looking for a place yet. Hell, I'm just waiting to be able to sit in one of these! I have yet to get inside of one!

This is DEFINITELY a first for me! I spend $50k and haven't even driven one yet. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

:waytogo:

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know! Just up the road. I haven't started looking for a place yet. Hell, I'm just waiting to be able to sit in one of these! I have yet to get inside of one!

This is DEFINITELY a first for me! I spend $50k and haven't even driven one yet. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

:waytogo:

I never drove one , sat in one or even seen a Supercrew in person until the day I signed the papers. I would not even sit in it unitl the deal was done . The sales gal I use thought I had lost it .

I have had perma grin ever since and I just like to go drive now , the amusmant factor is not wearing off , iN fact I THINK IT IS GETTING WORSE.